Friday, January 22, 2010

Guest Random Thought by Scott Knapp: The Bill Acceptor

I was in a hotel last week in Louisville. I arrived late and instead of going back out to get a bite to eat, I walked down the hall to grab a Diet Coke. When I pulled out my wallet I noticed I had about four singles, none of which looked any newer than twenty years old.

I took out two of the least beat up dollars, and sure enough the machine took them both like a champ.

It used to be where you needed to iron the bills, rub them back and forth on the corner of the machine nine times, and pray. From there you would try at least ten times, only to have the bill acceptor spit the bill back out to you. Then you would walk away disgruntled with nothing but frustration.

I give kudos to the guy who came up with the technology to advance the bill acceptor to the state they are today.

Related Random Thoughts

Redbox

The Specimen

Light Kicks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its a very nice content that I had never see . I will recommend everyone to read it . Anyways guys if you need any kind bill acceptor
bill acceptors
bill validator , Ict Bill Acceptors , JCM Bill Validator , Pyramid Acceptors and MARS 30 Years Experience then we are ready to give you with these products with our fixed rate . Fell free and contact us on : http://www.billacceptors.us/. You can also find us on

2848 Stiriling Rd, Suite F Hollywood, FL 33020
State ; Florida
zip : 33020
phone num : (954)922-6727
Toll Free : (877)922-6707

Fax : (954)-922-6755
Email contact :
General Question email : Info@endtrading.com
Sales email : Orders@endtrading.com
Tech Support email : Support@endtrading.com . Thanks for the adminstrator for give me the chance to post a comment on you blog.